Thursday, 13 November 2014

Girl's Who Draw at the Eye Candy Festival



I'm very excited to be joining the very talented Laura-Kate Chapman for a day of collaborative drawing at the Eye Candy Festival at Boxxed in Birmingham this Saturday (November 14th)! If you are local do stop by for a spot of marine themed drawing...we'd love to see you! I predict I will be drawing A LOT of fish...


Tomorrow (Friday 14th) GWD's Karoline Rerrie and Belinda Chan are running drop in screen-printing workshops which are going to be super fun...so if you fancy creating your own print of your favourite marine animal do pop in! For more details have a look here http://eyecandyfest.tumblr.com

5 comments:

Fikri Ferdiansyah said...

Excellent post however I was wondering if you could write a litte
moree on this topic? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit
further. Appreciate it!
Obat Herbal Sakit Ulu Hati Cara Mengatasi Perut Kembung dan Begah http://tokogreenworldindonesia.com/ Obat Kolitis Ulseratif Obat Pterygium

Adeline Niesha said...

Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious abou t if you knew of any communi ty forums tha t cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it....

Adeline Niesha said...

Thats a good' article, i usually amazed with' this thing, i asked myself about this opinion, I wish You'll a better articles that can make another people live..don't make the article feel rigit and isn't interesting and poor, i like to read this' article and i think this is "good".thank you' m'y brother...........

Michael Husen said...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

Michael Husen said...

I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.