Thursday, 17 January 2013

Publication day!


'The Shape of my Heart' is finally released into the big wide world today! It's a book for  2 - 5 year olds, written by the amazingly talented Mark Sperring and published by Bloomsbury. Here are a couple of pages...


"This is the shape of our eyes. And these are the shapes we might see"


"Something  hot! Or something cold? Something savoury? Or sweet!"


http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Shape-Heart-Mark-Sperring/dp/1408827050/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1358414235&sr=8-2

5 comments:

Camilla said...

Beautiful! Luckily I know some small people...

Lorenzo! said...

Awesome, awesome!

Esther Curtis said...

My favourite's the dinosaur...no..the cactus...no - the lollies! Tis all amazing!

Sim Wishlade said...

Awesome work Alys!

oopsiemaizie said...

this is the book my daughter chose to read at barnes and noble today... she said " I love these pictures... who did the artwork?" thanks for sharing your talents for the rest of us to enjoy!!!