Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Alasdair Paterson - On the governing of empires



My Dad has a new collection of poetry out today! His poems are extraordinary and I find them endlessly inspiring. I have to admit I been shamelessly plundering Dad's poems for ideas for many years and I know they will keep me well stocked up for the rest of my days. One line that I always come back to in his poem 'Fishermen' spurs me on to keep on plugging away..."and everything that matters is just about to happen".

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Governing-Empires-Alasdair-Paterson/dp/1848611161/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271292174&sr=1-1

2 comments:

Camilla said...

I didn't realise that was a line from one of his poems. You have a very talented father, looking forward to reading the book

Yaroslavova said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.